Just recieved a letter from Convergent Outsourcing, Inc located at Houston, TX 77043 regarding the debt with the compaby I had never had any account with.Convergent does not even my full name right.
They say I owe over $2,000 and they are willing to settle at 50%. I have just recieved a credit approval for mortgage, so it is a scam! I think people like me should try to see them in court and get compensation for punitive damages!
They also called my cel - I never talked to them as I thought it was a wrong number!Should I report them to DA?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Debt Collection
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "Shop Rite of Bayonne , NJ Store #119 Cashier - Courtesy B VERY rude service. Everytime I go to Shop Rite I check out at the same place all the time but..."
- "Hi, I had bought this bombshell curvatures by lashblast mascara and I have to say this is the worst mascara I had ever bought in my life. I've tried..."
- "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..."
- "I am so dissappointed at my treatment. They sell a Groupon for 59$ that I wanted to buy. The first thing she tells you when you call is that you..."