Convergent Outsourcing - Got a letter from convergent and I called :(
Hi, So I got a letter from Convergent outsourcing inc.saying that I owe money of $1995.
But If I do pay full amount of $698 which is 35% of the debt they will clear it. So I called and gave information about myself. They offered me of $550 and they said they will clear everything. I know I shouldn't have called.
But Since I did owe capital one money from 14 years ago, I did decide to call them. (I didn't have any information about it) I know! *** me! I should have googled before I call :( but I didn't.
But I am willing to pay if this is what I actually owed. I dont remember how much I owed since it has been 14 years. I didnt pay them yet, because I wasn't sure after I called. So I googled.
When i did, they said I dont have to pay the debt that is more than 14 years old. But if I do call them agree on paying them or decide to pay a little amount, then they will come back on record and it might hurt my credit score. So here is my quesion. Since I did owe them from 14 years ago and I did call them and gave them information, What should I do from now on?
I didn't pay them yet and didnt actually agree on paying them. But I did say that I will call back before 5pm (I didn't call back) after I get back home. When he asked me you used to have capitalone, I told him I am not sure if it was capitalone that I owe money since it has been more than 14 years and don't remember. Should I still write a letter to ask them for validity?
or should I pay what they offered?
If I do pay $550, will they not contact me ever for this matter?After paying , will they affect my score?12d2dc2d review #487670
You may also like
- "I got two diffrent bills in from yall the other day and it says the first one was bck in 95 i was only 13 then and another bck for..."
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "This guy has claimed poor customer service and attempted to downgrade our business ratings online. I have been collecting his online posts and my attorney has determined that enough..."
- "Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large. When I got it, I could barely get..."
- "I picked up a Honda jazz from this company yesterday and the young man pointed out one small scratch on the car, he marked it on the rental agreement and..."