This company shows on my credit report that I owe $170.00 to Dish, Great, would love to pay it but no one seems to answer the phone, when I did get threw once, I was connected to several different people who were unable to help me, asked for a supervisor they said they were all busy and one would call me back...Still haven't received a call..Would just like at least one person to call back and help resolve this or take it off my credit report, this is a very frustrating situation and it seems like for a lot of people.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Convergent Outsourcing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Convergent Outsourcing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Convergent Outsourcing debt collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

meo.designs
Tacoma, Washington, United States #962687

Don't do it. Companies like this will never remove it from your credit report.

If it's hard to resolve the debt imagine after its paid. If anything take them to court and get that payment arrangement or resolution in writing. It beats chasing them and provides you security because this company has scam full ways. I understand your being responsible but do so responsibly.

Just my advice because from my experience they are scammers. Atleast request then to validate the debt before paying.

to meo.designs Mountain View, California, United States #965463

I totally agree do not respond to these people. They are a big scam and once you contact them they have a way to reach you. They try all kinds of ways of getting you to contact them